The Claddagh ring is a meaningful piece of traditional Irish jewelry, made popular in the 17th century. The Claddagh represents everlasting love, loyalty, and true friendship.
The heart at the center of the ring symbolizes love, the crown above is for loyalty, and the hands holding it all represent a deep bond of friendship.
Makes a wonderful ring to wear alone, or stacked with others. ~
- Sterling Silver .925, plated in your choice of rose gold or rhodium
- Natural Citrine
- White Lab Sapphire
How to wear a Claddagh
Did you know there is meaning behind the way you wear your Claddagh ring?
1. Worn on the right hand, with the point of the heart toward the fingertips: the wearer is single and may be looking for love.
2. Worn on the right hand, with the point of the heart toward the wrist: the wearer is in a relationship. Someone special has "captured their heart".
3. On the left ring finger with the point of the heart toward the fingertips: the wearer is engaged.
4. On the left ring finger with the point of the heart toward the wrist: the wearer is married.
*Due to COVID-19 precautions we are taking, there may be slight delays with processing
Processing time: 3-5 business days after your order is placed.
USPS Shipping Time: Roughly 3 business days (US)
*Solid 14K gold items are made to order, and take 2-4 weeks to process.
*Products labeled *Preorder* have special shipping times that are outlined in each product description.
Orders over $100 automatically qualify for free US shipping!