Red Opal Claddagh
The Claddagh ring is a meaningful piece of traditional Irish jewelry, made popular in the 17th century. The Claddagh represents everlasting love, loyalty, and true friendship - a timeless and thoughtful treasure to gift to your loved one (or yourself!)
We are now using recyclable boxes for our rings, if you'd like a velvet ring box instead, you can purchase one here :)
- Sterling Silver .925, plated in rose gold
- Red Lab Opal: ** appears light golden-red indoors, and deep red in the sunlight (see photos for example)
- White Lab Sapphire
How to wear a Claddagh
Did you know there is meaning behind the way you wear your Claddagh ring?
1. Worn on the right hand, with the point of the heart toward the fingertips: the wearer is single and may be looking for love.
2. Worn on the right hand, with the point of the heart toward the wrist: the wearer is in a relationship. Someone special has "captured their heart".
3. On the left ring finger with the point of the heart toward the fingertips: the wearer is engaged.
4. On the left ring finger with the point of the heart toward the wrist: the wearer is married.
The heart symbolizes love, the crown symbolizes loyalty, and the hands represent the deep bond of friendship.
*Due to COVID-19 precautions we are taking, there may be slight delays with processing
Processing time: 3-5 business days after your order is placed.
USPS Shipping Time: Roughly 3 business days (US)
*Solid 14K gold items are made to order, and take 2-4 weeks to process.
*Products labeled *Preorder* have special shipping times that are outlined in each product description.
Orders over $100 automatically qualify for free US shipping!