Pink Opal Claddagh Ring
This variant is currently sold out
The Claddagh ring is a meaningful piece of traditional Irish jewelry, made popular in the 17th century. The Claddagh represents everlasting love, loyalty, and true friendship.
The heart at the center of the ring symbolizes love, the crown above is for loyalty, and the hands holding it all represent a deep bond of friendship.
Makes a wonderful ring to wear alone, or stacked with others. ~
Contact email@example.com for solid gold options!
Includes a velvet ring box, and a free polishing cloth. ♡
- Lab created pink fire opal
- Lab created white sapphire
- 14K rose gold vermeil
How to wear a Claddagh
Did you know there is meaning behind the way you wear your Claddagh ring?
1. Worn on the right hand, with the point of the heart toward the fingertips: the wearer is single and may be looking for love.
2. Worn on the right hand, with the point of the heart toward the wrist: the wearer is in a relationship. Someone special has "captured their heart".
3. On the left ring finger with the point of the heart toward the fingertips: the wearer is engaged.
4. On the left ring finger with the point of the heart toward the wrist: the wearer is married.
Please carefully read our jewelry care instructions, for tips on taking care of your fine jewelry! ~